Monday, January 18, 2010

yes im KPOPED!!

List your favourite member(s) from each of the following groups :

1. DBSK - YUNHO

2. Big Bang - Taeyang

3. Super Junior - Siwon

4. SHINee - None

5. 2PM -CHANSUNG OPPA CHANSUNG!!

6. 2AM - Jinwoon

7. BEAST - Gi Kwang

8. F.T.Island - Hongki

9. F.Cuz - Kan

10. ZE:A - Siwan

11. Epik High - no idea...

12. MBLAQ - LEE JOON!!

13. U-kiss - eli

14. SS501 - Park Jung Min

15. C.N.Blue - no idea

16. Girls Generation - just for sunny's aegyo...

17. Kara - none

18. 2NE1 - ALL OF EM ARE SO COOL!!

19. 4minute - Hyunah

20. F(X) - none

21. Wonder Girls - none

22. After School - none

23. Brown Eyed Girls - Narsha

24. Rainbow - shoot me!!

25. T-ara - shoot me!!

26. Jewelry - no idea

27. Seeya - no idea

28. Davichi - no idea

29. Secret - no idea

Favourite boy group?: BigBang and SS501
Favourite girl group?: 2NE1
Favourite idol group overall?: Super Junior hahaha
Other groups you love?: 2PM and Mblaq
State your favourites from each of your stated groups above?
SS501 - Kim Hyung Joon
2NE1 - CL
Super Junior - Choi Siwon and Lee Donghae and Kim Heechul
2PM - Chansung and Junsu (charming ^^)
Big Bang - Taeyang *o*
Mblaq - Lee Joon
Favourite solo female singer?: not really into it
Favourite solo male singer?: SE7EN
Favourite idol overall?: SE7EN
Favourite songs right now?: HyunA - Chance
Favourite fanclub?: ELF!!
Favourite entertainment company?: YG
Loved a group you’re not into anymore?: DBSK and Super Junior haahhaa
First K-pop song ever?: Paradise - T Max
First K-pop music video ever?: Sorry sorry - Super Junior
First K-pop love (group/solo)?: Super Juni0000eeeeooorrrrrrrrrr
First variety show (and with who)?: Super Junior Full House and alone T_T
Group you could never get into no matter how much you tried: BEG and SNSD!!
Any dance you can do (from a MV etc) or want to learn?: sorry sorry, mirotic, genie and OhYeah! hahahaha
Any songs you memorized the lyrics to?:
sorry sorry, fire, and lots of 'em
Hottest male in the industry to you?: Hwang Chansung and Choi Siwon
Prettiest female in the industry to you?: Hyuna
A person you want to be like/admire the most?: CL
A song you must/always/usually listen to EVERYday?: after school - because of you (its weird becoz i dont even like 'em hahaha)
Your favorite music videos?: Oh Yeah! and never get bored of Sorry Sorry hahaa
Have any K-Pop merchandise?: DVDs


Super Junior

  1. The character I first fell in love with: Siwon
  2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Heechul
  3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Sungmin
  4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Kangin
  5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Donghae
  6. The character I’d want to be like: Eunhyuk
  7. The character I’d slap: Sungmin
  8. A pairing that I love: SiHae
  9. A pairing that I despise: Sichul
  10. Favorite character: Siwon
  11. My two favorite characters: Siwon and Donghae
  12. My two least favorite characters: Sungmin and Kyuhyun
  13. Which character I am most like: Kangin
  14. My deep, dark fandom secret: I dont think I have one

BIG BANG

  1. The character I first fell in love with: Seungri
  2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Taeyang
  3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: TOP
  4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Seungri
  5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Seungri
  6. The character I’d want to be like: Gdragon
  7. The character I’d slap: none
  8. A pairing that I love: G-Ri
  9. A pairing that I despise: none
  10. Favorite character: G-Dragon
  11. My two favorite characters: GD & SeungRi
  12. My two least favorite characters: none
  13. Which character I am most like: Daesung

MBLAQ

  1. The character I first fell in love with: Lee Joon
  2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Mir
  3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Thunder
  4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Lee joon
  5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Seungho
  6. The character I’d want to be like: G.O
  7. The character I’d slap: none
  8. A pairing that I love: Joonir
  9. A pairing that I despise: none
  10. Favorite character: Mir
  11. My two favorite characters: Mir/Joon
  12. My two least favorite characters: -
  13. Which character I am most like: Mir

2PM

  1. The character I first fell in love with: Chansung
  2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Wooyoung
  3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Nickhun
  4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Junsu
  5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: Taecyeon
  6. The character I’d want to be like: Nickhun
  7. The character I’d slap: Taecyeon
  8. A pairing that I love: ChanHo
  9. A pairing that I despise: none
  10. Favorite character: Chansung
  11. My two favorite characters: Chansung and Junsu
  12. My two least favorite characters: Junho/Taec
  13. Which character I am most like: WooYoung

SNSD

  1. The character I first fell in love with: none
  2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Sunny
  3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Yoona
  4. The character I love that everyone else hates: Heyeon
  5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: none
  6. The character I’d want to be like: Sunny
  7. The character I’d slap: All of 'em but Sunny
  8. A pairing that I love: none
  9. A pairing that I despise: none
  10. Favorite character: Sunny
  11. My two favorite characters: Sunny and Yuri
  12. My two least favorite characters: Tiffany and Yoona
  13. Which character I am most like: Sunny

2NE1

  1. The character I first fell in love with: CL
  2. The character I never expected to love as much as I do now: Dara
  3. The character everyone else loves that I don’t: Bom
  4. The character I love that everyone else hates: CL
  5. The character I used to love but don’t any longer: none
  6. The character I’d want to be like: CL
  7. The character I’d slap: none
  8. A pairing that I love: minra
  9. A pairing that I despise: none
  10. Favorite character: Dara
  11. My two favorite characters: CL and Dara
  12. My two least favorite characters: none
  13. Which character I am most like: Dara


BIG BANG
How did I get into them: When i was watching [V] channel and fell in love ever since ...

Bias: TAEYANG oppa

Favourite song:” Lies” , “Haru Haru” & “Let Me Hear Your Voice” .


Super Junior
How did I get into them: They’re the reasons I’m into KPOP …& It’s becoz i bought SUPER JUNIOR FULL HOUSE dvd and really amused ...

Bias: Hankyung for the first time and Siwon untill now and forever hahahaa

Favourite song: “Mirror “ , “Sorry Sorry” .


2PM
How did I get into them: when i was browsing tru kpop news sites, and started to get to know 'em via wikipedia kekekee

Bias: Just Chansung!!

Favourite song: “Heartbeat” , “I Hate You” , “All Nite Long” & “Only You” .


2AM
How did I get into them: Since I knew 2PM .. I had to know 2AM ..

Bias: Seulong yummy

Favourite song: “Confession of a Friend” , “Even If I Die , I Can’t Let You Go” , “I Did Wrong” ; their songs have such good meaning .


SS501
How did I get into them: from Idol World

Bias: HyunJoong .

Favourite song: All of 'em


MBLAQ
How did I get into them:Uhm , i found that one of them played “Ninja Assassin” … checked him out and he's quite cute

Bias: Dorky Lee Joon

Favourite song: G.O.O.D. LUV


B2ST
How did I get into them: thanks to gikwang, i've downloaded mtv beast documentary kekekee

Bias: GiKwang

Favourite song: "Shock"

No comments:

Post a Comment